*10% OF PROCEEDS FROM OUR 'STAND OUT' DENIM JACKET GOES DIRECTLY TO HELP WITH AUTISM UNDERSTAND & AWARENESS VIA AUTISM SPEAKS
- Dark blue denim jacket.
- Painted white on back, with 'why fit in when you're born to stand out' in navy blue.
- White puzzle piece on bottom left side in front, with collar and front pockets painted white.
- Signed @wrenandglory.
- Due to each piece being hand painted, each jacket might have slight differences.
- Please allow 1-2 weeks delivery, as each jacket is hand painted, and made to order.
- Limited edition.
EACH PIECE IS MADE TO ORDER, HAND PAINTED BY GLORIA AND HER TEAM IN THEIR NYC STUDIO
- Great everyday denim jacket fit. Not too oversized, and not too fitted.
- Nice, medium weight, soft denim.
- We recommend going with your normal outerwear size.
- Model 5'4, about 110 lbs, wears Small.
Show the world that everyone was born to stnad out in this new Autism inspired jacket. The cause is subtly shown with the puzzle piece on the front. 10% of proceeds to benefit Autism Speaks, an organization spreading awareness & acceptance for Autism.
DENIM, COTTON AND CANVAS:
We recommend spot cleaning when possible. To wash the full piece, simply put in the machine, inside out, and hang dry.
We recommend taking your leather pieces to dry cleaners, like you would with any other leather clothing.
In the US, we accept free returns and exchanges within 30 days, as long as the piece was not personally customized. Pieces must be in original condition and unworn.
We do not offer free return or exchange shipping from international locations. We will accept international returns and issue a refund once we receive those goods.